Soda Fired Wood Ash Glazed, Zig Zag Scallop Serving Bowl
Please select all options.
A simple glaze made from wood ash and clay was used on this medium sized serving bowl. The glaze is very durable and serviceable. The inside is fully glazed, and on the outside, the glaze was only applied to the top 1/3 of the pot. This allows the unglazed portion of the exterior to take on the subtle variations of color that come a thin layer of glass forming during the soda firing process.
- Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2350° F
- Soda fired stoneware glaze.
- Lead-free, food safe glaze.
- Safe for dishwasher and microwave.
- Safe for oven use, (although not for refrigerator to pre-heated oven, or for use under a broiler).
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.
- Since each pot is made by hand, and fired in a soda atmosphere, variations in size and color are to be expected.
- Dimensions (In)
9" Top Diameter x 4.5" Tall
- Care Guide
Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin Fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit Soda fired stoneware glaze Drainage hole allows for direct planting. For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA