Soda Fired Glazed #6 English Split Rim Scallop with Attached Saucer
Please select all options.
The traditional form of an English pancheon, with the addition of an ornamented rim. English pancheons were originally for use in the kitchen, but the addition of an ornamental rim, an attached saucer, (and drain hole into the attached saucer) makes it perfect for indoor planting during the colder months.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F�
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- Attached saucer is treated with acrylic sealer to be as water resistant as possible
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
Approx. 10.5" top diameter x 5.5" tall x 6.5" base diameter
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.