Soda-Fired Baluster Pitcher, Ash over white Kaolin Slip Glaze
Please select all options.
Soda-fired Baluster style pitcher. This pitcher is inspired by the 14th and 15th century English baluster jugs, examples of which can be found in the wonderful collection at the Museum of the City of London.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Soda fired stoneware glaze
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
4" Top Diameter x 11" Tall
- Care Guide
Soda fired stoneware glaze is lead free, is safe for dishwasher or microwave, and cleans easily.