Split Rim Scalloped Full Pot with Attached Saucer
Please select all options.
The Split Rim Scalloped Full Pot is inspired by the garden pottery of England and France, and years of working closely with Guy Wolff. My scalloped pots feature a split rim, a detail that captures the eye, and points to the beauty of the planting.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000° Fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- The attached saucer and lower interior of the pot are treated with an acrylic sealer to make the pot as waterproof as possible. By nature, earthenware flowerpots are porous and will absorb water. Plants thrive in a pot that can breathe, but take care to not to over water, as the saucer may overflow and possibly mar the surface it is sitting upon.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Will develop a patina of age as it is planted and watered.
- Pricing includes UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.