Soda Fired, Glazed Batter Bowl
Please select all options.
A batter bowl is one of the most versitile pots to have in your kitchen. You can use it for a batch of pancakes, waffles or muffins, as well as for serving vegetables or salad on the dinner table. The handle adds functional utility as well as an aesthetic balance to the spout.
- Hand Thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2350° F
- Soda fired stoneware glaze.
- Lead-free, food safe glaze.
- Safe for dishwasher and microwave.
- Safe for oven use, (although not for refrigerator to pre-heated oven, or for use under a broiler).
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.
- Since each pot is made by hand, and fired in a soda atmosphere, variations in size and color are to be expected.
- Dimensions (In)
8.5" Top x 3" Bottom Diameter x 5.5" Tall
- Care Guide
Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin Fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit. Soda fired stoneware glaze is lead free, is safe for dishwasher or microwave, and cleans easily. Price includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.