#6 Fluted Urn
Please select all options.
This fluted urn is inspired by the classical form of Anduze urns from the south of France. The Anduze form is one of the most recognizable from the French pottery tradition. The form is said to have originated in the 17th century, with inspiration taken from elegant Medici urns, and blended with the more austere UUforms of the Cevennes region. Traditionally, Anduze pots were designed to hold orange or lemon trees in the estate gardens in southern France.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
Approx. 9" Top Diameter x 8" Tall x 4.5"Base
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.