#6 Fan Rim Flower Pot, White Clay
Please select all options.
The decorative rim on this pot carries a beautiful fan motif, which is impressed with a "coggle" tool, (also referred to as a "roulette"). This allows the potter to apply texture to the wet clay while the wheel is still spinning. The impressed design has then been filled with copper oxide before firing to accentuate the detail.A broad rim like this is not only visually pleasing, but it is very functional for lifting the pot once it has been planted.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
Approximately 9.5" top outside diameter x 7" tall.
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.