Stoneware Vase with Pedestal Foot, Daisy White Glaze
Please select all options.
I've always thought that pots with a pedestal foot have an elegant feel to them. With the vase form, the pedestal gives stability, while also allowing the form to be accentuated. This vase has a beaded pattern around the rim and at the pedestal, and is glazed in a smooth white glaze.
Our stoneware is fired to 2350° Fahrenheit, and is completely water tight. However, if you're placing a water filled vase of flowers on a piece of fine furniture, please put a cork or woven mat underneath it to protect your furniture from any condensation that may form.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2350° Fahrenheit
- Durable, beautiful and lead-free stoneware glaze that is water tight
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Pricing includes UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
Approximately 5.5" Top Diameter x 9.5" Tall
- Care Guide
Stoneware is non-porous, so will not absorb water.