Glazed Split Rim Scalloped Full Pot with Attached Saucer, Small Size
Please select all options.
We're please to be offering glazed stoneware flowerpots as part of our regular production. These are much more labor intensive to make, and require a bisque firing, and then a 2nd glazed firing to 2350° F. Initial production of these was limited to the #2 size of our Split Rim Scallop, and we now offer it in Indigo Blue, Jade Green Amber and Daisy White. Larger sizes can be found under a different listing.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2350° Fahrenheit
- Durable, beautiful and lead-free stoneware glaze
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Pricing includes UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
Stoneware is non-porous, so will not absorb water. However, care should be taken not to overwater, as this will overflow the saucer, and could mar the surface beneath.