#6 Orchid Pot with Ornamented Rim
Please select all options.
Traditional orchid pots have sidewall holes that promote drainage and encourage the air movement around the plant's root system. The air movement mimics the wind and breezes that would constantly flow around an orchid root system in nature.
The dentil motif on this piecrusted rim is inspired by some of the flower pots made by Cornish potters who immigrated to Wisconsin in the 1840's.
This pot has an attached saucer. The inside of the pot, and the saucer are treated with an acryllic sealer, making them as waterproof as possible. However, be careful where you water the pot; if it is overwatered, water will fill the saucer and could damage fine furniture.
- Handthrown by Peter in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
Approximately 9" top diameter x 7.75" tall. Saucer approximately 6.5" diameter.
- Care Guide