Medieval Urn with Saucer, Natural White
Please select all options.
Inspired by English pottery of the medieval period, this urn has a generous form and pedestal foot. The handles not only add symetry to the form, but also facilitate moving the pot when all planted up.
The #12 size, (12 lbs. of clay) is perfect for planting 3 amaryllis together for indoor blooms, or for multiple plantings outdoors in the spring or summer. The #6 size, (6 lbs of clay) is great for a tulips, narcissus or your favorite 6"-7" nursery plant. (The diameters shown for each size are outside measurments).
- Handthrown by Peter in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit.
- Fired-on mineral wash finish.
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months.
- Pricing includes UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.