Soda-Fired Turquoise Glazed Pancheon
Please select all options.
My pancheons are inspired by the English country pottery bowls that were used to "stand milk" while the cream rises. Bowls like these were also used for bread dough, with the bread being baked in the same bowl after rising.
These are very versatile in the kitchen for mixing, or on the table for salads, vegetables or fruit.
- Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2350° F
- Soda fired stoneware glaze.
- Lead-free, food safe glaze.
- Safe for dishwasher and microwave.
- Safe for oven use, (although not for refrigerator to pre-heated oven, or for use under a broiler).
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.
- Since each pot is made by hand, and fired in a soda atmosphere, variations in size and color are to be expected.
- Dimensions (In)
10" Top Diameter x 6" Tall
- Care Guide
Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin Fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit Soda fired stoneware glaze Drainage hole allows for direct planting. For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA