Soda-Fired Copper Red Glazed Wave Design Flowerpot
Please select all options.
This piece was decorated with a wooden coggle, while it was still wet on the wheel. The wave pattern carved into the wooden coggle leaves an impression that can fill with glaze, giving the recessed areas a different color than the body of the pot. This pot has a copper red glaze, which can come out oxblood red, or dark green, depending on the kiln atmosphere.
- Hand Thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2350° F
- Soda fired stoneware glaze
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Since each pot is made by hand, and fired in a soda atmosphere, variations in size and color are to be expected.
- Dimensions (In)
7.5 Top Diameter x 7 Tall
- Care Guide
Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin Fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit Soda fired stoneware glaze Drainage hole allows for direct planting. For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA