Soda Fired, Fluted, Wood Ash Glazed Teapot
Please select all options.
- Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2350° F
- Soda fired stoneware glaze.
- Lead-free, food safe glaze.
- Safe for dishwasher and microwave.
- Safe for oven use, (although not for refrigerator to pre-heated oven, or for use under a broiler).
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.
- Since each pot is made by hand, and fired in a soda atmosphere, variations in size and color are to be expected.
- Dimensions (In)
Approximately 6" tall with 3" wide opening at top
- Care Guide
In order to avoid damage from thermal shock, stoneware teapots should be warmed up before boiling water is added. To do this, run tap hot tap water into the pot and then pour it out before adding boiling water.