Scalloped Full Pot, Roped Rim with Saucer
Please select all options.
The Roped Rim Scalloped Full Pot is inspired by the garden pottery of England and France, and years of working closely with Guy Wolff. My scalloped pots feature a split rim, one of which has the texture of roping added to it on the wheel using a coggle, (also called a roulette), which accentuates the graceful curves of the rim.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Pricing includes UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
13.5 top outside diameter x 11 tall
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.