One of a Kind Soda-Fired Baluster Pitcher, Wood Ash Glaze over White Kaolin Slip
Please select all options.
Soda-fired Baluster style pitcher. This pitcher is inspired by the 14th and 15th century English baluster jugs, examples of which can be found in the wonderful collection at the Museum of the City of London.
- Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2350° F
- Soda fired stoneware glaze.
- Lead-free, food safe glaze.
- Safe for dishwasher and microwave.
- Since each pot is made by hand, and fired in a soda atmosphere, variations in size and color are to be expected.
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.
- Dimensions (In)
4" Top Diameter x 11" Tall
- Care Guide
Soda fired stoneware glaze is lead free, is safe for dishwasher or microwave, and cleans easily.