One of a Kind Large Colonnade Vase, Soda Fired Copper Green Glaze
Please select all options.
This cylindrical Colonade vase is glazed with a rich copper green.
- Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2350° F
- Soda fired stoneware glaze.
- Lead-free, food safe glaze.
- Safe for dishwasher and microwave.
- Since each pot is made by hand, and fired in a soda atmosphere, variations in size and color are to be expected.
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.
- Dimensions (In)
4" Top Diameter x 13" Tall
- Care Guide
Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin and fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit. The soda fired stoneware glaze is lead free, safe for dishwasher or microwave, and cleans easily. Although this stoneware is fully vitrified and is waterproof, care should be taken when placing on a surface that could be marred by condensation. Price includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.