Farnham Rim, Glazed Miniature Herb Pots with Attached Saucer
Please select all options.
Classic form, inspired by 19th century greenhouse pots made in the pottery town of Farnham, England. Although the original flowerpots from Farnham were simple, unadorned earthenware, ours has been embellished with a dentil motif rim, and glazed at stoneware temperatures.
Glazed pots are much more labor intensive to make, and require a bisque firing, and then a 2nd glazed firing to 2350° F. You can choose from 4 different glazes, Jade Green, Indigo Blue, Amber, or Daisy White.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2350° Fahrenheit
- Durable, beautiful and lead-free stoneware glaze that is water tight
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Pricing includes UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
Stoneware is non-porous, so will not absorb water. However, care should be taken not to overwater, as this will overflow the saucer, and could mar the surface beneath.