Cotswold Pastry Crock with Saucer
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
The crimped pastry roping on this pot is inspired by English flowerpots from the Cotswold region. As this form is thrown on the potter's wheel, a bead for ornamentation is formed near the rim. Before removing from the wheel, a deft finger movement is used to make each piece of the pastry roping. The pattern will play nicely against the color and form of your planting, and it also acts as a bit of a handgrip for picking up a planted pot to move it to the right spot.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- Attached saucer is treated with acrylic sealer to be as water resistant as possible
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Will develop a patina of age as it is planted and watered.
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.