Oldham Pot with Saucer
Please select all options.
This pot combines a simple tapered shape with triple beaded detail. This has been one of the most popular styles in my wholesale line, made by my friends in Honduras, but it's the first time we're offering it as part of a preorder from Wisconsin.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin, using Terra Rosa clay, a blend of red terra cotta and white stoneware clays
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- Comes with a saucer that is treated with acrylic sealer
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
Approximately 7.5 top outside diameter, (6.75 top inside diameter) x 8.5 tall
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.