Galena Triple Rim with Saucer
Please select all options.
This style of rim was done by potters near the northwestern Illinois town of Galena, and by surrounding areas of southwestern Wisconsin in the 1860's. Many of the 19th century immigrants to the area were from Cornwall, England. The ornamented rims of their flower pots were similar to ornamented rims made by their cousins in Cornwall.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F
- Terra Rosa Clay
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- Comes with saucer that is treated with acrylic sealer
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See specific size for dimensions
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.