Aegean Urn with Saucer
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
My Aegean Urn draws inspiration from the traditional pottery of Crete, which has its roots in the 4000 year old Minoan pottery tradition. I love the fullness of form, and the symmetry of the two handles, on this pot.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- Attached saucer is treated with acrylic sealer to be as water resistant as possible
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Will develop a patina of age as it is planted and watered.
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.