#6 Medieval Urn
Please select all options.
My Medieval Urn is an original Wakefield design, but was inspired by English pottery of the medieval period. Its generous size is perfect for a giant amaryllis at the holidays, or a multiple planting outdoors in the spring or summer.
- Handthrown by Peter in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit.
- Fired-on mineral wash finish.
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months.
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
8.75" top outside diameter x 7.75" tall x 5" base diameter
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.