Beaded Rim Half Pot with Saucer
Please select all options.
The term "Half Pots" is drawn from traditional English terracotta, referring to a pot that is proportionally wider, and lower than a "Full Pot", which is as wide as it is tall. If you just looked at the top half of a Full Pot, you would have the Half Pot form. The wider top diameter of Half Pots make them perfect for multiple plantings, especially when there are tall plantings combined with ground cover plants that spill over the side. I've added a beading motif to the top rim which gives a bit of added interest, while not stealing the show from the planting.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- Comes with saucer that is treated with acrylic sealer
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.