#12 Ruffled Rim Long Tom
Please select all options.
The Long Tom shape is an elegant form in the garden, and is perfect as a "root trainer" for plantings with long tap roots. I've added some fancy pie-crusting to the rim to give it a distinctive character that will help sharpen the focus on whatever you plant in it.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
- Dimensions (In)
Approximately 10" top outside diameter x 5.5" Bottom Diameter x 12" tall.
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.