#12 Cotswold Bowl
Please select all options.
This generous bowl form is ornamented with a crimped pastry roping, inspired by English flowerpots from the Cotswold region.
As this form is thrown on the potter's wheel, a bead for ornamentation is formed near the rim. Before removing from the wheel, the potter carefully crimps the bead into pastry roping, that will play nicely against the color and form of your planting.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Dimensions (In)
14 top outside diameter x 12 tall
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.