Flared English Work Pots, Natural White
Please select all options.
This beautifully simple shape is inspired by English horticultural terracotta from the 19th century. While traditional horticultural wares have most often been made with red clay, I like the idea of using white clay with a very subtle wash of copper oxide, to give a bit of understated elegance to this familiar and very functional form.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA on orders over $50
- Dimensions (In)
See size selection window for dimensions
- Care Guide
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.