One of a Kind Large Pancheon, Beaded Rim, Soda Fired Yellow Salt Glaze
Please select all options.
My pancheons are inspired by the English country pottery bowls that were used to "stand milk" while the cream rises. Bowls like these were also used for bread dough, with the bread being baked in the same bowl after rising. These are very versatile in the kitchen for mixing, or on the table for salads, vegetables or fruit.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soda fired stoneware glaze.
- Lead-free, food safe glaze.
- Safe for dishwasher and microwave.
- Safe for oven use, (although not for refrigerator to pre-heated oven, or for use under a broiler).
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.
- Dimensions (In)
10.5" Top Diameter x 5" Bottom Diameter x 5" Tall
- Care Guide
Hand thrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin Fired to 2350 degrees Fahrenheit. Soda fired stoneware glaze is lead free, is safe for dishwasher or microwave, and cleans easily. Price includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA.