The double crimped rim of this pot is inspired by salt glazed stoneware pieces made in Strasburg, VA, circa 1870. The profile is called a "half" pot because it take the form of the top half of a "full" pot. The wider proportions make it a good pot for multiple plantings, or grasses.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#6 Strasburg Half Pot
9.5 top outside diameter x 8.75 tall
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.