The Scalloped Full Pot is inspired by the garden pottery of England and France, and years of working closely with Guy Wolff.
- Handthrown red terra cotta, made in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#6 Scalloped Full Pot, Red Terra Cotta
10.5 top outside diameter x 8.75 tall
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.