The Scalloped Full Pot is inspired by the garden pottery of England and France, and years of working closely with Guy Wolff. My scallopped pots feature a split rim, which accentuates the graceful curves of the rim.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
#6 Scalloped Full Pot
9.5 top outside diameter x 8 tall
This pot was fired to 2000° F, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.