Fall and Winter mean an end to outdoor planting in much of the U.S. But there is color and life to be found in paperwhites, crocus and dafodils growing indoors as the weather turns cool.
The ornamented rim on this pot will accentuate the the beautiful blooms above it.
- Handthrown by Peter in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit.
- Fired-on mineral wash finish.
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months.
6 Ornamented Rim Bulb Bowl
12" top outside diameter x 5.5" tall x 5.5" base diameter
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.