The scalloped rim, and spiral fluting on the body of the pot are the "supporting cast" for the star of the show, your amaryllis or other flowering plant. The collonade pedestal base adds classic stability to the ensemble.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#6 Fluted Amaryllis Pot
Approximately 7.5" top outside diameter, x 8" tall
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.