Classic form, inspired by 19th century greenhouse pots made in the pottery town of Farnham, England. Although the original flowerpots from Farnham were simple and unadorned, ours has been embellished with a dentil motif rim.
This pot has an attached saucer. The inside of the pot, and the saucer are treated with an acryllic sealer, making them as waterproof as possible. However, be careful where you water the pot; if it is overwatered, water will fill the saucer and could damage fine furniture.
- Handthrown by Peter in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Attached saucer is treated with a clear waterproofing.
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit.
- Fired-on mineral wash finish.
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months.
#6 Farnham Pot with Attached Saucer
7.5" top outside diameter x 7" tall
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.