This is a simple bowl shape, ornamented with spiral facets that were fashioned just before taking the pot of the wheel. The facets are highlighted by the mineral wash applied before firing, and vary on each pot.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#6 Faceted Spiral Bowl
Approximately 11" top outside diameter x 6.25" tall
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.