The traditional form of an English pancheon, with the addition of an ornamented rim. English pancheons were originally for use in the kitchen, but the addition of an ornamental rim, an attached saucer, (and drain hole into the attached saucer) makes it perfect for indoor planting during the colder months. The inside of the pot, and the saucer are treated with an acrylic sealer to be as waterproof as possible. However the clay is still porous, so please take care when watering, and that you don't put it on your grandmother's mahogany table.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#6 English Split Rim Scallop with Attached Saucer
10.5" top diameter x 5.5" tall x 6.5" base diameter