The traditional form of an English pancheon, with the addition of an ornamental rim. English pancheons were originally for use in the kitchen, but the addition of an ornamental rim, (and drain hole) makes it perfect for planting.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#6 English Split Rim Scallop
10.5" top diameter x 5.5" tall x 6.5" base diameter