The dentil motif on this piecrusted rim is inspired by some of the flower pots made by Cornish potters who immigrated to Wisconsin in the 1840's.
The proportion of this pot is referred to as a "Full Pot", with the diameter and height being about equal.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Red terra cotta, fired to 1950 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#6 Dentil Rim Full Pot
8.25 top outside diameter x 8 tall
This pot was fired to almost 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.