The crimped pastry roping on this pot is inspired by English flowerpots from the Cotswold region.
As this form is thrown on the potter's wheel, a bead for ornamentation is formed near the rim. Before removing from the wheel, the potter carefully crimps the bead into pastry roping, that will play nicely against the color and form of your planting.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Red terra cotta, fired to 1950 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#6 Cotswold Full
8.25 top outside diameter x 8 tall