Inspired by the classic urns of the Anduze region in the south of France, the Wakefield Anduze pots feature a simple rim, and ornamented pedestal foot.
The taller profile of the Anduze pot makes it perfect for amaryllis, narcissus or other bulbs with long tap roots.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#6 Anduze Urn
7.5 top outside diameter x 8.5 tall
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.