The traditional form of an English pancheon, which was a workhorse in country kitches for skimming cream or making dough. I've added ornamentation in the form of beading, and a scalloped edge to the rim.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#4 Oldham Beaded Scalloped Pan
10" top diameter x 4.5" tall x 7.5" base diameter