Traditional orchid pots have sidewall holes that promote drainage and encourage the air movement around the plant's root system. The air movement mimics the wind and breezes that would constantly flow around an orchid root system in nature.
This pot has an attached saucer. The inside of the pot, and the saucer are treated with an acryllic sealer, making them as waterproof as possible. However, be careful where you water the pot; if it is overwatered, water will fill the saucer and could damage fine furniture.
- Handthrown by Peter in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Attached saucer is treated with a clear waterproofing.
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit.
- Fired-on mineral wash finish.
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months.
#3 Orchid Pot with Attached Saucer
Approximately 6.75" top diameter x 5.5" tall. Saucer approximately 5.5" diameter.