Traditional orchid pots have sidewall holes that promote drainage and encourage the air movement around the plant's root system. The air movement mimics the wind and breezes that would constantly flow around an orchid root system in nature.
The shape of my Orchid Bowl takes some of the elements of the traditional terra cotta English orchid pot, and softens it a bit with a gentle curve.
- Handthrown by Peter in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Attached saucer is treated with a clear waterproofing.
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit.
- Fired-on mineral wash finish.
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months.
#3 Orchid Bowl
Approximately 7.75" top diameter x 4.5" tall.