Traditional orchid pots have sidewall holes that promote drainage and encourage the air movement around the plant's root system. The air movement mimics the wind and breezes that would constantly flow around an orchid root system in nature.
The shape of my English Orchid pot is inspired by traditional terra cotta orchid pots from Victorian England
- Handthrown by Peter in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
#3 English Orchid Pot
Approximately 6.75" top diameter x 5.5" tall. Saucer approximately 5.5" diameter.