The Long Tom shape is an elegent form in the garden, and is perfect as a "root trainer" for plantings with long tap roots. I've added some fancy pie-crusting to the rim to give it a distinctive character that will help sharpen the focus on whatever you plant in it.
- Handthrown by Peter in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 F°
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- Frostproof, will not delaminate due to cold weather, but will crack if allowed to freeze while containing damp soil and plant material.
- Price Includes UPS or USPS shipping to the Continental USA
#24 Fancy Long Tom, Red Terracotta
- 13.5 Top Diameter x 12 Tall x 7.5 Base
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.