The Scalloped Full Pot is inspired by the garden pottery of England and France, and years of working closely with Guy Wolff. My scallopped pots feature a split rim, which accentuates the graceful curves of the rim.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
- Pricing includes UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the Continental USA
#12 Scalloped Full Pot
13.5 top outside diameter x 11 tall
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.