My Medieval Urn is an original Wakefield design, but was inspired by English pottery of the medieval period. Its generous size is perfect planting 3 amaryllis together for indoor blooms, or for multiple plantings outdoors in the spring or summer.
- Handthrown by Peter in Rockdale, Wisconsin.
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit.
- Fired-on mineral wash finish.
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting.
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months.
- Pricing includes UPS Groun or USPS Priority shipping to the Continental USA
#12 Medieval Urn
11" top outside diameter x 10" tall x 6" base diameter
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.