This pot is inspired by traditional Long Tom shapes, which were popular in Victorian England for plants that needed extra room for deep roots. I've given the traditional shape a bit more flair, and also added beading ornamentation under the rim, as well as some piecrusting on the rim. Long toms are great for amaryllis, topiaries or tall grasses.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#12 Beaded Long Tom
Approximately 11" top outside diameter, (9.5" top inside diameter) x 12" tall
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.