Inspired by the classic urns of the Anduze region in the south of France, the Wakefield Anduze pots feature ornamented rim, and beaded pedestal foot.
The taller profile of the Anduze pot makes it perfect for amaryllis, narcissus or other bulbs with long tap roots.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct planting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#12 Anduze Urn
10" top outside diameter x 13" tall
This pot was fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit, but care should be taken to not leave the pot outdoors in freezing temperatures.