The traditional form of an English pancheon, is transformed into a more upright shap here, with the addition of an ornamental rim. The #10 size, (10 lbs. of wet clay) has a generous 11" top diameter, which makes it perfect for planting multiple amaryllis, or other bulbs for indoor blooms.
- Handthrown in Rockdale, Wisconsin
- Fired to 2000 degrees fahrenheit
- Fired-on mineral wash finish
- Drainage hole allows for direct plainting
- For indoor and outdoor use, but not frost proof; store inside during winter months
#10 English Split Rim Scallop
11" top diameter x 9.5" tall x 6" base diameter